What I did wrong?
- Overconfident about myself and underestimated everyone else even some brilliant minds.
- Company of lazy or mediocre people.
- Seek pleasure in temporary happiness.
- Not trying to build a strong habit of hard work.
- Fantasizing about future and thinking of future plans.
- Didn’t had proper time management, strategy or someone better than me to guide me.
- To much facebook, songs.
- Never could control the habit of playing in evening.
What should I do now?
- Know and learn what you want to do.
- Create a clear strategy for what you want to do.
- Set goals to achieve your goals which includes daily goals, weekly goals, monthly goals and yearly goals.
- WORK HARD to achieve them.
- Surround yourself with people better than you and sharing common interest.
- WORK HARD with them.
- Work hard to create a habit. (MOST IMPORTANT).
- You know what to do, try to listen to yourself instead of mind.
- WORK HARD with focus, determination.
What I want?
- SELF DISCIPLINE
- HARD WORK
The ability to DISCIPLINE yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in long term is the indispensable prerequisite for the SUCCESS.